The course of Islamic Studies can be considered as the framework of the program. All students are guided by Islamic Studies from the beginning until the end of their training.
Students will learn to be dynamic contributors to society, to assume responsibility for their decisions and base their choices in ethics and islamic teachings.
These concepts will be taught according to the Islamic principles guiding Saudi Arabia’s society:
• Familiarize the students with the importance of work and its place in human life.
• Define the place of the students in conjunction with morality and action.
• Introduce the students to professional ethics in Islam.
• Provide the students with skills of professional ethical practice.
• Help the students to develop a sense of moral responsibility in professional practice.